Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Welcome to the new Painting Blog!

After much thought about: the interwebs, painting, art, social networking, my new iphone, getting rid of internet at the house because of web/data plan for said iphone, improving my networking capabilities without rendering my eyeballs and right arm useless from too much computer work and thus hinder my art, I've decided it would be in my best interest to move my blogging platform to a more user friendly and wider audience over here at blogger.com. I've already got my "house remodeling" blog over here and discovered how easy it is to post from my iphone. I've been working full time for my day job since around March and unfortunately have stepped away from painting a bit and time seems to have slipped away a little. I noticed my updates on my main website (www.willeskridge.com) were few and far between. I decided that that's no good. Not that I plan on blogging all day from my iphone, but I've been kind of recharged. It's nice to take a break from something whether consciously or subconsciously and this coffee break is over. I've listed many wonderful pieces of art on biffbangpow.etsy.com that are available at some great prices. Over the next month I'll be revamping my main website and consolidating some things. I like to do this about once a year. It's kind of like spring cleaning for the studio. Updates soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home